Monday 18 November 2013

The Traveller's Silk Trousers

Whilst in Venice, I fell in love with these gorgeous printed Zara trousers Catherine was wearing. Perfect for swanning around the art galleries of the Biennale!

They're the great combination of style and comfort. Exactly what you want from your city break wardrobe. Now I just have to try and track down a pair of my own!

The flower and hummingbird pattern are edged up with the contrasting texture of the Topshop leather jacket. And, of course, her trusty Mulberry. Used, a little less glamorously, for storing snacks and the like to get us through the long days of sightseeing! *Warning, it doesn't mix well with pear juice!*






Enough posing, let's go!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely!! Look very cool for your sight seeing!

    I'd really appreciate it if you took a look at my blog,
    www.piecebypiecestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh the trousers are lovely
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love those trousers! They are incredible, I would love a pair :-)

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. those trousers are amazing!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...