Monday 9 December 2013

The #2014BloggerChallenge

In an attempt to blog more regularly I have had to look for outside motivation!

Christmas is fast approaching and this means 2014 is right around the corner. As the New Year is a time for resolutions and starting afresh, I thought why not start with a blogging challenge to kick it off!

AnotherGirlyBlg



The #2014bloggerchallenge has been set up by Gaby at Another Girly Blog. The challenge is to write a blogpost twice a month about different topics. The #2014bloggerchallenge posts will go live during the 1st and the 3rd weeks of each month. Everyone who signs up will be sent an email with the post topics. The topic ideas are there to give you new inspiration and encourage you to write about things you wouldn't normally write about.

So, if you fancy it, anyone can email anothergirlyblg@gmail.com their blog URL, email address and name in order to get involved and join the challenge.

I'm looking forward to this!


4 comments:

  1. ooh this challenge sounds interesting!i will have to have a ponder about whether I'm up for the challenge:)I'm now following your blog lovely!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you from the 2014 Blogger Challenge. I can't wait to read your posts! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can check it out here: Liebster Award

    Kristen @ Life & Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. I see you like me are a member of the BloggerChallenge2014. I have followed you and can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...